No chemicals, no preservatives, nor additives of any kind.
We enjoy creating new beers and using ingredients in season; however, the beers we brew consistently are:
- Miner's Gold -- Golden ale with a strong malt aroma from the 2-row, 6-row and Munich malts within. Has a matching front-end sweetness, but finishes clean with an accent of Lublin hops. OG: 1.052
- Colorado Red Ale -- A true, robust red, generously hopped. Bright and malty. 6.2%ABV
- Jessie's Garage -- Our pale ale is made with 2-row and crystal malts, and topped with copious volumes of Centennial and Marynka hops for floral aromatics with a hoppy bite.
- Rye Porter -- We use 12% rye to build a porter that carries a strong roast barley flavor with a smooth, malty finish. We call it our darkest light beer and lightest dark beer.
- Stout Ol' Friend -- Our darkest brew, heavy with roast barley and black patent malt. A full-bodied, rich stout that closes with a strong coffee character. OG: 1.062
- OAO -- Our Amber is Orange! We use Munich malts for color and character, producing and orange brew with a nice white head, clean creamy body, and a slightly tart crisp finish. OG: 1.054
- SEIPA -- Solar Energy India Pale Ale is named with a nod to our SEI friends down the road. Plenty of malt brewed with piles of fresh Chinook & Cascade hops for a crisp profile and strong grapefruit overtones. 6.2%ABV
- Grass Rootbeer -- A non-alcoholic choice, you’ll note a spicy hint of anise. Rich, earthy flavors, slightly spicy and very refreshing.
- Cherry Soda -- Better than beer? All local, organic cherries with just a hint of a secret ingredient. Nothing more, nothing less. Thirst quencher.
Find out where you can enjoy these delicious treats.
We brew with four simple ingredients:
- (and sometimes an apple or cherry or two)